Numerous social orders have voyaged all over yet, Hinduism has withstood numerous troubles posed and as times passed this has spread all through the world. The secret of this achievement of Hindu religion lies in the truth in its utilitarian approach towards human life, confidence in unlimited facts, and modifications made without changing the basic teachings & beliefs.
Despite being the world's third greatest and the most settled religion, groups of people are ignorant of the facts about Hinduism. There are similarly different confused judgments about Hinduism, which ought to be illuminated. Thusly, in this article, we would endeavour to propel all the Hinduism facts basically before the world, so everybody would have an idea in regards to what Hinduism is.
Quick Facts about Hinduism Religion:
Presence Since: Hinduism is one of the world's oldest known religion. History of Hinduism can be followed back to 5000-10,000 B.C.
Certainties about size and Rank: It is the third biggest religion of the world with more than 1 billion supporters.
Area: Most of the Hindus live in India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka with significant nearness in every other piece of the world too. Around 85% of Hindus live in India. That is the reason India is likewise called as "Hindustan."
Known as: People who take after Hinduism are called as "Hindus." Hinduism is otherwise called "Hindu Dharma", " Hindu Religion, "Sanatan Dharma (Eternal Religion)," "Vedic Religion," or Vedic Dharma.
Founder: Hinduism has no single originator. It has been developing over a huge number of years and will proceed to.
Origin: Hinduism started in India. Hinduism is to a great extent based in light of the lessons from Vedas.
Significance of the word: "Hinduism" really has no genuine importance since Hinduism was not established as a religion. The name "Hindu" is given by the general population outside of the India, particularly Greeks and Arabs, to those living in the region of "Sindhu" stream. In this way, the lifestyle those individuals were taking after is called "Hinduism."
What do they venerate: Hindus believe in one God named as "Bhrama" however see different Gods and Goddesses as signs of Him. Along these lines, by and by, they venerate more than one God. Most Hindus worship God as an icon. Waterways, mountains, trees, creatures, and common things which are helpful for an individual are worshipped in Hinduism. Cow is one of the most adored creature for Hindus.
Place of Worship: The place of love of Hindus is called temple.
Primary Deities: Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Shiva are the maker, defender, and destroyer individually. These are the three fundamental gods in Hinduism. Other than them, Lord Ganesha, Lord Krishna, Lord Hanuman, Lord Rama, and Goddess Parvati are the most well-known gods in Hinduism.
Yugas: According to Hinduism, as there are four seasons in a year, there are four Yugas to be specific Satya-Yuga, Treta-Yuga, Dwapara-Yuga, Kali-Yuga. Toward the finish of a full cycle of four Yugas, the life on the earth arrives at an end (however not totally) and another time begins. The humankind goes into another time. The present time is known as Kali-Yuga i.e. Dark Age.
Facts about orders in Hinduism: Hinduism comprises of various groups like Shaivism, Vaishnavism, and Shaktism. The average folks take after all the three organizations all things considered worshiping Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, and Devi.
Points of life: Dharma (exemplary nature, righteousness), Artha (riches), Kama (yearning), and Moksha (salvation) are the four destinations of a Hindu's life.
Objective: Salvation is a ultimate objective of a Hindu's life.
Phases of life: According to Hinduism, four phases of life are Brahmcharyashram (Student stage), Grihastahshram (Living with spouse and kids), Vanprasthashram (leaving the home and appeal to God, may keep contact with family), and Sanyasashram (dispose of everything in life including wife, kids, and material things).
Commitment: Yoga, Pranayama, contemplation, Ayurveda, vegetarianism, and reflection are the best endowments of Hinduism to the world.
Tantric sex, Palmistry, pressure point massage, needle therapy, Jyotish Shastra, military craftsmanship, and numerous other old miracles begun in India and are parts of Hinduism Religion.
Hinduism is the wellspring of motivation for three other significant religions of the world viz. Buddhism, Sikhism, and Jainism.
Zero, point framework, and decimal framework were invented in India. On the premise of which the cutting-edge science exists.
Images: Om and Swastika are the fundamental images of Hinduism. Other than those, Kalash, Trishul, Tilak, Lingam, Shri, and Yantra are other well-known Hindu images. The saffron is the official shade of Hinduism and the saffron signal is the official banner of Hindus.
Holy Books or Scriptures: Four Vedas, Upanishadas, Bhagvadgita, 18 Puranas, Ramayana, and Mahabharata are the consecrated books of Hindus.
Dialect: Most of the Hindu sacred writings are composed in Sanskrit. Sanskrit is thought to be the mother of the considerable number of dialects. Sanskrit is thought to be the language of demi-Gods.
The dialects Hindus utilize alters as per parts of the country. They talk every one of the India dialects like Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Malyalam, Gujarati, Kashmiri, and so forth. Outside India, the dialects talked by Hindus are English, Sinhali, Indonesian, and so forth.
Dietary patterns: Most of the Hindus don't eat hamburger or potentially beef/pork. They likewise don't eat non-veggie lover sustenance on favourable days. Hinduism emphatically advocates vegetarianism. Food is exceedingly loved and wastefulness of the nourishment is considered as a negative behaviour pattern.
Essential Hindu Festivals:
1. Diwali – The celebration of lights.
2. Vijayadashami – Celebrating the triumph of good over abhorrence.
3. Gudhipadawa – Hindu New Year.
4. Mahashivratri – The day on which the universe was made.
5. Makar Sankranti – Transmigration of Sun into Makar Rashi.
6. Navratri – Mother Goddess is worshiped for nine days.
7. Ramnavami – Birthday of Lord Rama.
8. Ganesh Festival – Festival of Lord Ganesha.
Vedic limitations for Hindus are:
1. Ahimsa (not to hurt others/ non violence)
2. Satya (truthfullness)
3. Asteya (Nonstealing)
4. Brahmacharya (Avoiding indiscrimination in musings, word, and deed)
5. Kshama (Forgiveness)
6. Dhriti (Steadfastness)
7. Daya (Compassion)
8. Arjaya (Honesty)
16 Samskaras in a Hindu's life: Samskaras are the customs which are performed at various phases of a human life.
1. Garbhadhana. 2. Pumsavana. 3. Simanatonnayana. 4. Jatakarman. 5. Namakarana 6. Nishkramana. 7. Annaprashana. 8. Chudakarana. 9. Karnavedana. 10. Upanayana. 11. Vidyarambha. 12. Samavartana 13. Vivaha. 14. Vanprastha 15. Sanyasa 16. Antyeshti.
Hindu Philosophy: Hindu reasoning is partitioned extensively in six distinct parts called as Darshanas.
3. Nyaya or rationales
Karma: Karma implies your deeds. Hindus trust that our destiny relies on our Karma i.e. as you sow so might you harvest. On the off chance that you do awful Karma, you need to make up for it in this and in addition your next life. Your next life relies on your Karma.
Resurrection: A spirit abides in each living thing. Body is mortal yet the spirit is undying. When we pass on, our spirit enters another body and the cycle proceeds until we get salvation.
Position System: Originally, there were no ranks in Hinduism however there were four Varnas viz
1. Brahmin (ministers)
2. Kshatriya (warriors)
3. Vaishya (Businessmen)
4. Shudra (work).
These Varnas were additionally partitioned into positions and sub-ranks. Initially, rank framework was not in light of birth. Presently a day, position in society is dictated by the birth. Amid medieval period, the people having a place with a specific rank should do an indistinguishable business from of their progenitors. This kind of position framework at no longer exists. Individuals are allowed to do whatever they need or interested in. Caste become an integral factor fundamentally amid relational unions/ marriages. In masterminded relational unions, individuals want to wed the individual from a similar caste.
Dashavatar: According to Bhagavad-Gita, at whatever point Dharma debilitates or the transgressions on the earth increment as far as possible, Lord Vishnu incarnates on the earth and evacuates the sinners and secures the earth. Up until this point, Vishnu has incarnated nine times and the tenth incarnation is yet to come. Taking after are the 10 incarnations of Vishnu known as Dashavataram:
10. Kalki Avatar.
Interesting facts about Hinduism:
It will be simpler to comprehend the fundamental idea of Hinduism on the off chance that you know Law of Conservation of Energy. For the individuals who have a science foundation or have some enthusiasm for science know the Law of Conservation of Energy exceptionally well. It is this way:
"Vitality can nor be made nor wrecked. Just a single type of vitality can be changed into other. The total of the considerable number of energies in the universe continues as before."
As indicated by Hinduism, human body is perishable yet the spirit is interminable and is subjected to the ceaseless cycle of birth and resurrection. The spirit changes bodies as a living individual changes his/her garments. In this way, the thing which we call demise is in reality only a change of soul starting with one body then onto the next as the vitality changes from one shape to the next. This cycle proceeds with births after births and the spirit is subjected to sufferings interminably.
In this way, a definitive objective of a Hindu's life is to go to salvation (additionally called as Moksha or Nirvana) i.e. opportunity from the cycle of birth and resurrection. One can go to salvation when the spirit of a man completely winds up noticeably one with the preeminent soul called "Brahman" (or God) who is everlasting, genderless, transcendent, and omniscient.
Fascinating truths about Hinduism: So far, we have seen some basic Hinduism realities, yet now we will observe some intriguing Hinduism actualities.
1. The organization of marriage was established and advanced by and by Hindus.
2. The principal administrator, Manu, was a Hindu and Manu Smriti was the primary book on law on the planet.
3. Rigveda is the most seasoned writing in the world.
4. Hindus trust that Vedas are composed by Gods.
5. As indicated by Vedas, loaning cash on premium is a terrible Karma.
6. Needle therapy and pressure point massage ( Acupuncture and acupressure) are fundamental parts of Hindu traditions.
7. Do you know the way that Vedas were saved for over 5000 years without the assistance of printing innovation? This was finished by presenting and retaining every one of the psalms and through Teacher-Disciple custom (Guru-Shishya Parampara).
8. India is the home of four extraordinary religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism.
9. Sanskrit is the oldest dialect in the world.
10. The ideas of decimal framework, zero, point, pi and numerous others were utilized first by Hindus.
11. As per Vedas, Om is the sound which was available at the season of making of universe and it is the main image, which speaks to the God (Brahman).
12. Guardians, educators, and sustenance are considered by God.
13. Squandering sustenance is considered as a negative behaviour pattern in Hinduism.
14. There is no authoritatively proclaimed Hindu nation on the planet as there are Islamic and Christian nations. Nepal was the main Hindu nation, however it has now turned into a republic nation.
15. Hindus don't wear footwear inside the sanctuaries or homes.
16. In view of the rivers, they are profoundly adored in Hinduism. Individuals call them as mother. Ganges is the most elevated worshipped waterway for Hindus.
17. Kashi Vishwanath Temple is the holiest sanctuary for Hindus. It is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
19. Kashi is arranged along the banks of the river Ganges. It is the holiest place for Hindus. A few Hindus trust that in the event that you pass on in Kashi, you would go to salvation. A few people like to spend the most recent days of their lives in Kashi.
20. There have been generous confirmations that Hinduism had spread everywhere throughout the world including Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, USA, Italy, and numerous different parts of the world. 21. Hindu populace constitutes around 14% of the total population.
22. Hindus trust that we get the human body when our spirit goes through 8,400,000 species (Yonis). 23. A couple of decades back, Yoga, Ayurveda, Vedic Maths, and Hypnotism were considered as superstitions as well as waste yet with the coming of present day science it is demonstrated now that these things are extremely useful for us.
24. Hindus don't venerate Lord Brahma separately. He is worshiped just as trinity i.e. Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh together. There is just a single sanctuary of Brahma on the planet, which is in Pushkar, Rajasthan. A similar thing applies to Indra. Indra and Brahma are both reviled as a result of their frail characters. A few people utilize this thing against Hinduism yet they ought to comprehend that Hinduism is sufficiently striking to rebuff each guilty party whoever he/she might be. This likewise demonstrates the way that Hindu mythology is not only a tall tale but rather is a history in itself as no culture would relinquish its own particular divine beings.
25. The Ganges River is considered as the most sacrosanct stream by Hindus. The Ganges is considered as a goddess. They trust that the greater part of the wrongdoings of a man are washed when he/she showers in Ganges. Ganges water contains more oxygen than whatever other stream on the planet and the water stays crisp for longer time. As per a program communicated on Discovery, the Ganges water contains microscopic organisms veg which eats up unsafe microbes. Henceforth, notwithstanding being over-contaminated, there are less destructive microbes in it.
26. Routine with regards to incineration is seen by the greater part of the Hindus. The act of internment is likewise seen in few stations