About 21 Mukhi
Rudraksh, the holy bead, is a sacred tool dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of three prime gods. It is used in either in the form of bead or in the form of a garland in which it is bound by a thread. Coming in many types from one mukhi to ten mukhi, the holy bead represents fortune, wealth, peace and worldly success to the wearer.
Twenty-one Mukhi rudraksh
This rudraksh is blessed by Lord Kuber, the God of finance. It has twenty-one lines on it and extremely rare to find. It represents the past, present and the future. It is believed that even the Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth cannot bless a person. The wearer of this bead is protected from adverse situations and his wealth stays protected. It is related to Om and protects the universe.
- Symbol of : Lord Kuber
- Ruling God : Lord Kuber
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Stress and make the person tension free and happy and free from every form of diseases.
- Influence on body organ : Reproductive organs
- Properties : Wearers of this Rudraksha will deeply involve in Bhakti after proper Sidhhi (proper purification & charging with Mantra).The wearer of Twenty one Mukhi Rudraksha finds all the comforts, freedom and happiness and at the end gets Moksha.
- People's experience : The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Kuber and get by desiring worldly pleasure, business and super-richness.
- "Om Hreem Hreem Hoom Shivamitraye Namah"
- "Om Yakshyaye Kuberaye Vaishrawanayae Dhandhaanyadhipataye
- Dhan Dhanya Samraddhi me Dapay Dapay Swah"
- "Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
- "OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
- Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
- "Om Namah Shivaya"
It is worn in red thread, capped in gold or silver on Monday by chanting mantras. It is best for those in high positions such as big businessmen, politicians, legal consultants who face continuous risks. The wearer should engage in bhakti after proper purification of the bead. It is for those looking for success, wealth, health and prosperity and spirituality.